Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blessing In disguise!

As a kid I never thought of my Dad as a hero... Yeah he fought the communist and jumped out of a plane but I had never looked at him as my hero. I thought he was just mean and just wanted to go against me, but after my teenage drama I started to realize that after all this time I was so selfish and wrong, that my Dad only wanted to protect me from life and wanted me to live my childhood...my dad went through so much that he didn't have a childhood. Well the point here is that my dad is the smartest person out there. He may not be properly speaking english but he sure can tell you about life like no other. Dad I am so proud of you for raising up 13 kids with mom. I don't know how you did it but I'm glad you did. I don't know how to be without you guys. I love you. You're my blessing in disguise all along. So my dad is super fabulous to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment